Anniversary Logo Contest GUIDELINES
Submission Date: September 5, 2017
Thank you for your interest in designing our Anniversary Logo for Pedal People! We will be celebrating 15 years of worker-owned, human powered, bicycle hauling and delivery services in Northampton on Sunday, October 1st, 1:00-4:00 pm at Veterans Field, West St, Northampton
The logo will become a silkscreen, used to make t-shirts, available to customers and other Pedal People supporters. You may also see your logo on banners, patches, totes, jackets...who knows! We will start making them at the anniversary event. Below are the guidelines for logo entries. Please feel free to contact us with questions or to get feedback on drafts of your entry logo: email@example.com
- Maximum Size: 10" x 11"
- Must include images/drawings. Cannot be just words.
- The text "Pedal People" does not need to be on the logo.
- If you choose to have the text "Pedal People" on the logo, it needs to be smaller than size 80 font (Why? We don't want to have non-Pedal People riding around with our logo not following traffic laws and making us look bad!).
- We can give you an electronic copy of our general logo...just send us a request!
- Must be a simple design to work with a single color silk screen, made at home.
- Must be a timeless logo that can be used for years to come. Please be sure to:
- not include the anniversary date.
- use language such as "since 2002" but not "15th Anniversary"
- Please feel free to consult with us when you have general ideas or sketches so we can give our input! firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and thanks for your enthusiasm for our work!